- Written by Dr. Robyn Holder Dr. Robyn Holder
- Published: 27 January 2019 27 January 2019
Pardon? What exactly does this word, etiquette, mean, and what does it have to do with holistic nutrition?
Etiquette, by definition, means manners that are considered acceptable or required by a society, in a profession, or in official life. By knowing proper etiquette and exhibiting it, it can make a person feel confident, self-assured, powerful and in charge! This translates into a good self-image. When we look good, we feel good. When we feel good, our entire health prospectus is better! And, gosh, do we feel full of vitality!
Full Circle Vitality Group has been branching out into Corporate Presentations on Business Etiquette. This is vital training in today’s business world, as many people entering the business realm either have not been taught proper manners, or know them, but choose not to use them. As the old adage goes, “if you don’t use it, you lose it.” It can be useful at any level of management, from young employees to senior management.
We cover such topics as:
- General and specific manners
- Personal communication and style
- Electronic communication – or as I like to call it – “Netiquette”
- Handshakes, introductions and small talk
- Business dress – dress down days, casual days, jeans (yikes!) days
- Business Dining – general manners and some dos and do nots
These presentations are fun, informative, interactive, and thought provoking! Attendees leave with materials to refer to, and a delightful Perk Pack that is a wacky reminder to be nice to others, and be nice to yourself, too.
Think about incorporating our Business Etiquette presentation into your next sales meeting, board meeting, group retreat, or company function. It will make you feel good and healthy!
To Your Vitality!