- Written by Robyn Holder Robyn Holder
- Published: 23 November 2015 23 November 2015
I’m not the biggest fan of the coming of the winter months, but I do enjoy autumn. Autumn brings wonderful colors as plants, animals, and yes, even people, prepare for the dormancy of winter. This is a beautiful time of year, but reinforces the idea that the year is quickly coming to an end. The days and months of spring and summer are only a blur and the approaching holiday season will soon be here.
Take advantage of this time to reflect upon the year and your healthful habits.
- What have you learned about yourself and the role food plays in your life?
- What steps did you take toward regaining your vitality?
- Have you accomplished the goals you set for yourself?
- What is the best thing that has happened for you this year?
Use the experiences of the past year to help you reevaluate where you are and decide what you need to do to end 2015 with your goals met.
- What plans do you have to keep up your healthy eating and living habits?
- Which work/personal techniques worked best for you?
- Which ones did not?
- Is there a particular time of day or location that is the best for you?
- What did you do that was exceptional?!
Thinking about and understanding what you have done and accomplished throughout the year can help you push forward to the end. Make it good!
Keep your vitality!